Voting

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ode to my washing machine...

I had to buy a new washing machine Friday. (I think there must be something in the air in our house as this is the second appliance we have had to replace this month.) I personally hate doing laundry so wasn't overly excited about the prospect of spending my hard earned money on a new machine...but it had to be done. Levi installed it last night. Today, I washed all of Bailey's bedding (she coughed until she had thrown up in her bed last night) my bedding, (Kes wet the bed while taking a nap in my bed) and 3 loads of dirty laundry (sadly, that isn't even all of the dirty laundry in the house). As I was taking out my last load of laundry from the dryer, I did realize that my washer/dryer is the work horse of this house--and I should really appreciate them. What would I have done with out it today! If only they would invent a machine that folded and put laundry away! That I would gladly pay for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment