Voting

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

laughter...the best medicine

My kids keep me laughing...here are a few of their latest things that made me chuckle.
Bridger was all wet and climbed on something to turn off the hose as he can't reach it on his own. He slipped and fell, and began immediately to scream and cry when I reached him, he looked at me with earnest tear filled eyes and exclaimed, "I think I broke my armpit!"
We have been implementing/enforcing daily chores since summer began. This maybe takes a half hour of the kid's day. One day my mom called and Bridger answered the phone. She asked him what he had been up to so far this summer, with a deep sigh, Bridger reported, "Aaaahhhhh. I've just been doing a lot of working!"
I got sunburned a few weeks ago (on a rare non-rainy day). Kes was really worried especially when it started to peel. So now every time I go outside, Kes says, "Put on Sunscreen, so you don't get heartburn!"

1 comment:

  1. If it's not the flu or kidney stones, it's a cold or sunburn. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete