Voting

Sunday, September 25, 2011

We have moved...




For the handful of you that occasionally check my blog and are slightly disappointed that I haven't posted anything for months it is because in the space of a three month period I have...had a baby, moved from Montana to Wyoming, bought a house, sold a house, and become a blonde (this last one I hadn't planned on--I just had an over zealous beautician!)



Here are a few pictures of our new home (I took while we where looking at the house) I'll take some more after I finish painting/hanging things on the walls.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Riki! You are super woman! It looks like you guys are doing well in WY. Your new house looks lovely.

    I must say, you look great as a blonde...I never thought that you would give it a try;). Do you find that blondes have more fun?

    The kiddos are getting so big and are so cute! Finn looks like he is pretty laid back.

    I'm glad you posted. I was wondering how things were going with all of the changes in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got moved okay! Wish you were still in Montana, but I am sure you are doing great!
    Take care and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finn looks like Bridger did when he was a baby! Love your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete