Voting

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School





Last week the kids started school. Bridger is in the second grade and Bailey is in Kindergarten. They both have good teachers and are loving school. Bridger loves his teacher because she doesn't send home homework and Bailey loves her teacher because "she has pretty hair". I was a little sad about sending them off to school but after taking an afternoon nap with Kes on the first day, decided I could get used to it! Here is there first day of school pictures. Kes thought she was going too and was very disappointed to find out she had to stay at home with boring old mom.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! I have a million more years to wait until I can get a nap again! Also, cute pictures...although I couldn't really see Bridger's or Bailey's faces. Maybe less sun next time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brings back memories of two other little girls and one boy posing for back-to-school pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riki, Thanks for the laughs. I haven't checked your blog in a couple of months! Great school pictures...aaahh. Enjoyed it all...what a way you have with words, girl! And you are welcome for the pet carrier. I have had enough of my turn getting pets because I couldn't say no. It's all yours! Mama Judy

    ReplyDelete