Voting

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas...Seattle...and Snow storm


Christmas morning! One of the three pictures taken before our camera battery died!

On the Space Needle...this was my favorite thing we did!


Pike Place Market...anti-theft device!


Entrance to "Little Chinatown" where, ironically, we had the worst Chinese food I have ever tasted!

On a ferry ride to Brainbridge island...it was a little windy!

Our family right before we went sledding.

Western Montana had a blizzard while we where in Seattle and they got major snow! In this picture Bridger is in a drift!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. It almost feels like being there. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "anti-theft" device. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i had know you were going for Chinese as the BEST Chinese food can also be found in the international district.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you guys had a great time! Looks like typical Seattle winter weather. I only wish that Eric & I weren't in Montana while you & Levi were in Washington. It would have been lots of fun to meet up. Cute red coat by the way!

    ReplyDelete