Voting

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

play and equally entertaining thoughts....



So Bridger and Bailey where in the Missoula Children's Theater last week. The play was King Aurthor's Quest. Bridger was a squire and Bailey was a Raven. Bailey even had a line, which she practiced all week..."kah, kah, never more!" I would find her saying it under her breath all week. For example, I would ask, "Bailey would you clear the dishes?" To which I would hear the whispered reply, "kah, kah, never more!" Kes has also kept us entertained with her quirky thoughts. This Sunday was her first as a member of the "sunbeam class" after church she turned to me and said (in a very annoyed voiced) "I never turned into a Sunbeam...I'm still Kesie!" Apparently, she took us literally when we said, "Your going to be a sunbeam!" A few days ago we went to a wedding reception. It apparently disturbed Kes, because she informed us upon leaving that"she was never getting married!" Since she is three, she has a little time to change her mind. A few days later I was leaving the house for a meeting, when she came running up and said, "wait mom! Don't go get married! Okay?"

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be using Bailey's line under my breath next time I do dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or use that line for potty training...
    What did Kes find so alarming about getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridger's picture is adorable, and Kes cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete