Voting

Friday, January 14, 2011

Okay cast your vote...

In two weeks we are going to have our sonogram. For those of you who are wondering, we are not going to be surprised about the gender. I thought about it because it is our last one, but Levi is dead set on knowing. He believes either way your surprised--either at 20 weeks or 40--and he always uses the analogy--wouldn't you want to know your grade at midterm rather than the final? Frankly, I can't bear the idea of him knowing and me not--so we are both finding out what we are having. This is the part where I get all my readers to cast their votes--what do you think boy or girl?
So far this is how our home pole goes:

Me-boy
Levi-girl
Bridger-boy
Bailey-boy
Kes-boy/girl depending on the day you ask her

Alright, cast your vote!

7 comments:

  1. I am going to say BOY!!! That is so exciting Riki!!! We are coming to town this weekend, so we will have to compair our bellies! LOL We don't get to find out for another 4 weeks, lame huh!? I too was thinking that maybe it would be fun to make it a surprise, but yeah, I don't think I could stand to wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says girl, Dad says boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will be a boy, so you can have 2 of each :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. While watching Jimmer Fredette score 42 points for B.Y.U. on Saturday, we wondered if you would consider naming a boy Jimmer. Clay said that it would be too confusing having a Bridger and a Jimmer. Dad predicts an upsurge in LDS boys named Jimmer. What do you think? That girl is sounding better all of the time, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete