Voting

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One for the team....

We had our sonogram yesterday. We took Bailey and Bridger out of school and so the who family got to go. It was really fun to see the kid's reactions. Kes kept saying, "oh the baby is so cute!" I personally thought it looked like a little alien....especially in the 3-d images. Bridger got worried about me and came over and started stroking my hair and said, "mom are you okay?" When I answered yes, he then said, "Well, what is all that nasty stuff all over your stomach?" Anyways, everything went well...the baby is healthy and growing fine. So for the moment you've all been waiting for. We are having....drum roll please....a little baby boy! Bridger was so excited, he said, "Yes! Now the boy and girl teams are going to be even!"

3 comments:

  1. Yay--a boy! Congrats Riki! I'm so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! :) That is so exciting!!! I am SO SO SO excited to see what we are having on Monday! I want to bring Shelby with us, since Keenan would have no clue and really care less about being there! LOL That is so great though! So...names???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Bridger if he's talking about basketball teams, because we still like the name Jimmer!

    ReplyDelete