Voting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

driving test...

I was writing the check for my registration and I happened to look at the expiration date on my drivers license--turns out I have been driving with an expired license since last April! Oh my gosh! I about had a heart attack. So I have to take the written and driving test on Thursday in order to get a new license! I am totally freaking out--mostly because I can't parallel park. Also, everyone I talk to says the driver license guy is a real grouch. I am so scared!

6 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! That is crazy, thank goodness you haven't been pulled over for anything in the last year! :) Good luck! Maybe you can use the baby kicking as an excuse when you parallel park!? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grouchy driver's license person, written AND driving test? Sounds just like when you took it the first time in Emmett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you. I had to take just the written test, and I studied for hours, I was so afraid I would fail it. If I had to take a driving test I would fail for sure! I never learned to parallel park. Mr. Meyers refused to teach me!

    ReplyDelete