Voting

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day--hoorah!

So our St. Patrick's day highlights where as follows...
Bridger,"I think I better wear red and green--so that Taylor will kiss me!"

Bailey "little leprechauns will pinch you like this"--demonstrating on everyone--Kes screaming and running for her life as Bailey attempts to pinch her...this continues all day long!

all the kids, "Mom, you aren't wearing green! Here wear this!"(pulling out something from the bottom of the laundry hamper) No one will dear pinch me--because if the green doesn't warn them off, the smell definately will!

Bailey to Bridger "who is saint Patrick?" Bridger "A guy who lived a long time ago--and was really lucky." I'm glad she asked him and not me because I have no blooming idea!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just thankful that I didn't have to be at school yesterday...and I didn't wear green and neither did dad.

    ReplyDelete