Voting

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where did Bailey go?

So we celebrated Bailey's birthday last weekend because Levi is gone all this week. I will post pictures of her birthday when Levi is home to help me (technical idiot--remember) Anyways, today it is so beautiful out nearly 70 degrees that I took her to the park after preschool to play. The main problem--no bathroom. So after about an hour, I had to go--so we had to go. Bailey was a little put out, wondering why I couldn't just go behind a tree as she had earlier. Anyways, her angry bubbled to the surface and she finally said, "mom, I hope you pee your pants." I responded with, "Bailey! That wasn't very nice. Where did my sweet Bailey go?" To which she replied without skipping a beat--"China. And she is not coming back anytime soon!"

2 comments:

  1. For your own daughter's birthday, you wouldn't pee behind a tree? Come on, Riki! Hehehe. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem with going to the park...going home. No child ever wants to.

    ReplyDelete