Voting

Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Spring Pictures

So I haven't posted pictures for a long time, and decided that it might be fun to see how much my kids are growing. I am not going to explain any except of the one where Bailey is sleeping. When she saw a pink sleeping mask my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday, she exclaimed, "I've always needed one of those. Can I have it?" Of course how could I resist. She wears it every night! One night Kes had a bit of a cold and was coughing. I came in to find Bailey on the top bunk sound asleep with not only the sleeping mask but also Levi's shooting sound blocking earphones on. I had to take a picure!





2 comments:

  1. I love the sleeping Bailey picture! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! I can't wait to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete