Voting

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

tonsils...no more!




Bridger had his tonsils and adenoids out on Monday. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few!This is the before picture...he had just been given a sediative that made him feel like a "drunken boy" he was giggling a lot!
The second picture is after surgery--he is trying to eat a popsicle. He didn't come out of anesthesia very well...but I guess that is pretty common.
The third is a picture of his tonsils the doctor took. (We opted for the picture rather than keeping them!) The Doctor said they were "big and bad" but you can judge for yourselves!

5 comments:

  1. Poor guy...I had to get mine out when I was 21! Yikes! LOL The doctor called my tonsils "Beefy" haha It was kind of gross to see them in the little jar that they gave us, so I kept them for only a few days before they were flushed down the toilet! HAHA I hope he has a quick recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is YUK! Bridger, I'm glad you got those bad boys out! Hope you feel better soon. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Bridger. Yes, I hope that he has a quick recovery too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so funny in his drunken Bridger picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and I must think alike because I was planning on commenting with one word: Yuck!

    ReplyDelete