Voting

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meltdown update

So it is now week two of meltdown...and even after the 4 cookie day (that's right, I ate another cookie after I wrote the blog) day I still lost three pounds and went down 1 % body fat! Admittedly, on pound at least had to be water weight as I exercised for two hours on about 5 swallows of water! I also (as part of the meltdown) had to have a fitness assessment. It was actually not as horrible as I thought it was going to be. I got my measurements, had a cardio test, strength test, and a flexibility test. Turns out I have low blood pressure whatever that means, but according to my cardio recovery time,turns out my heart is in excellent shape! Also, I have to brag about this...I have above average flexibility! Now if I could harness my powers...maybe I have a future as an acrobat!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the meltdown! When do you have time? Fill me in on your routine:) I can use all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete